Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
You have it figured out sir. I always feel sorry for those guys who complain about not being able to find the one. Funny how when you change your expectations your perspective changes as well.
Now I just need to hope society goes back to sane soon. Everything thinks they are the best person ever.

If you lived around here, we'd grab a drink, sir.
Society will only continue to get worse.

I was thinking the same thing earlier about getting a drink.
Don't leave me out you guys, if I were anywhere near I'd def grab a drink with you all. You all are very reminiscent of the friends I used to know before Facebook and Twitter came about and no one can take their phones away from their faces.

Be that as it may, I'll have a drink(s) now and be settled.

Reading thru this thread and hearing my buddy with his incessant problems with his random girls and girlfriends, it feels ok to be single. It gets lonely but I'd just rather not. Tried online dating and that was a disaster...gna waste my time and money on my cars....and stuff heh.
You are not excluded sir. If you're ever in middle TN shoot me a message.

As for dating, I lucked up with the current girlfriend although she isn't someone I would have dated a few years ago. There's give and take. Personality-wise we are polar opposites. I'm a type A and she's totally a fly by the seat of her pants type. I tend to go after classier ladies and she's a jeans and t-shirt girl. I'm constantly introducing her to things that she's clueless about. The trade off is that I actually trust her. Our communication isn't the greatest because she's usually clueless about what I'm talking about but hey, she has an amazing body, the sex is amazing and neither of us cheat so there's that. If I wasn't with her, I'd totally be happy being single and just taking advantage of morally lax chicks while stuffing money in the bank.
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00