View Single Post
      07-03-2022, 07:19 PM   #37
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Oh my God, yes!!! The garage I used to park in had designated motorcycle slots that were as deep as a regular slot but maybe 1/3 as wide. Skinny and perfect for a bike. Some asshole in his beat to shit scooter kept seeking me out like a creepy stalker and wedging his busted ass scooter in next to me. It had clearly been dumped at least a dozen times. Mirrors dangling off it, no grips, body panels all tore off. It was a total mess. He wedged me in so badly one time that the only way to get my bike out was to physically move his. I had to call a buddy who was still in the office to come down there and help me pick the thing up and move it. I briefly thought about carrying it down to the alley and throwing it in the dumpster, but decided to be the better guy that day.

The unfortunate thing about those spots was that most cars backed in next to it so in order to help their drivers avoid crawling all over my bike to get in and out, I chose to roll my bike all the way to the back of the spot, thus inviting scooter guy to come share with me.
Damn....I'd lose my F'n mind. At least mine was a one time deal and it appeared the loser didn't scratch my bike at all. The way he parked his bike there was literally no space for him to get off his bike. Not even sure how he climbed off his bike.

The way that busted up POS is parked in front of your bike, it would take every ounce of restraint for me to not knock it over to move my bike out.
Appreciate 0