05-30-2023, 07:50 PM   #2503
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf the Surf View Post
Yes, governments are full of shit. But given the push I'd say a lot of folks are concerned about the government shit, and it's the topic of discussion on this thread. Quite a few folks here, including me have been punching holes in the idea but it is a discussion just the same.
The topic of the thread WAS "Still want an EV?" at some point in became lets just bitch over and over about some possible, proposed, EV mandates a decade from now. It's basically been that now for who knows how long. Every now and then someone comes along and tries to change the topic but the current administration in here will have none of that.

I was just responding to the idea that no one is buying EVs if it wasn't for the incentives. I just stated I bought one with no incentives just because I think it's a better product. So have many people given the fact that Tesla hasn't had any tax rebates for a while up until this year and yet they were setting sales records all the time. And even though I think it's superior to ICE for a LOT of people... I don't think it should be mandated and I don't think it will.
Appreciate 1
KRS_SN13561.00