View Single Post
      10-22-2021, 07:04 AM   #20
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Hey guys, really appreciate all of the comments. I'll be working all day, so won't have time to really dig into all of the recommendations but we plan to this weekend for sure! I was debating Rome for a while there, but after hearing all of the recommendations and understanding it has probably some of the best architecture a person can see, it may be back on my list.

I'd like to minimize travel to an extent, so leaning towards region specific like BMW F22 had recommended. Although this may mean we skip Tuscany and she was pretty focused on that so we will see how that discussion goes haha.

floridaorange Much appreciated man! It has been one expensive year especially for a young guy lol. Car purchase, wedding/honeymoon, just closed on a house as well - as you can imagine my wallet is screaming at me! We have been together for more than a third of our lives now (crazy typing that, but true), and we have always wanted kids. Just a matter of being patient and finding the right time. Finally in a solid position in regards to career/financial/home, and we don't want to wait too long. Only concern is that I am a workaholic, but I'll have to tackle that when the time comes.

Thanks again everyone!
Appreciate 1