10-21-2021, 08:34 PM   #1
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Italy Recommendations

Hey guys,

The wife and I are about to start planning a trip to Italy which will take place in May. It will be for our 1yr anniversary and following that we plan to start trying for little minions so we definitely want to make the best of it. Right now we are thinking between 10-14days and 2-3 locations. I don't want to travel too much during the stay because I'd really like to enjoy where we are as much as possible. I hope we will have the opportunity to come back to Europe many times In the future, but also understand the kids may get in the way. This will be our first venture over to Europe, don't get me wrong we have been out of the country many times, but not over there unfortunately.

She has a few places that she has her eye on due to social media, but I on the other hand would like to hear what actual people without influence would recommend.

We have barely started planning, and to be honest it's a little difficult to start planning because reviews are just that. Hence why I'm starting a thread. I'd like to know y'all's most memorable experiences so I can attempt to make the trip a memorable one for her.

I really appreciate the help!
Appreciate 0