View Single Post
      03-03-2021, 03:05 PM   #13
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

I’ve been randomly selected maybe 1/4 of the time.

I’ve been “randomly selected” while flying in uniform back to Iraq after mid-tour leave.

I’ve been “randomly selected” while flying in uniform with military gear.

I’ve had TSA agents physically rip an unopened Gatorade bottle out of my hands and throw it in the trash because it was over their oz limit. Trying to explain it was my breakfast (4am flight) and that I didn’t drink coffee didn’t matter. I went to open it like “look dude I’ll chug it right now if it makes you happy I swear it’s not a damn explosive” and the guy lost his shit with me and yelled to buy another one inside the terminal if I wanted one so bad.

Price of a Gatorade at Safeway: $5 for an 8 pack. Price inside the terminal: $5 for a single bottle.

I consider most TSA agents to be lower than burger flippers at McDonalds for the most part. At best they’re ambivalent and a time-sucking nuisance; at worst, they’re bottom feeders set up to pump more money from your pocket to the airport’s whether it be through concessions or through tax dollars to fund their agency.

And if there are any TSA agents here who own BMWs and are reading this, I said what I said. If you were a company instead of a government agency you would have crashed and burned harder than Theranos.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 2