04-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #452
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
I'm just the opposite. The closest Fedex distro points are Champaign and Effingham. Fedex delivery here is spotty. Sometimes they deliver on time, other times they don't. It's especially frustrating when an item is supposed to deliver on Friday and they skip it.

UPS has a distro warehouse abut 6 miles away, so I always get a delivery if it makes it to the warehouse before the truck leaves for the day's deliveries. And if it's a pricey item, I can have it held at the warehouse and just run over after work and pick it up. They've even started live truck tracking so I know when to be up by the door to meet the driver.
Same here, it all depends on your location. I NEVER have problems with UPS, but ALMOST ALWAYS have trouble with FEDEX in my area. Fedex will say they tried to deliver and no one was home when they never tried, they will randomly just say they couldn't deliver for some reason, it was put on the wrong truck, etc... Always something with them lol, but I see everyone else praise them.
Appreciate 1
M_Six16965.00