View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

Sounds like you got a fantastic spec E60 there!

Its great that you have got the service pack, which means that you have nothing to pay come service time for the next couple of years.

When you get the service book, it will show all the service work that has been completed on past services, such as Engine Oil, Microfilter, Front or rear brakes, etc, so you will be able to see what services were performed. As you have the service pack, you will have nothing to pay anyway for future services

As long as the dealer checks and puts the loose cable (if that is what it is) back into place, then that should be suffice. I am guessing you have bought the car from a BMW dealer, so you will have the BMW AUC warranty on it should any problems occur.
I have never had to claim on it until today, so will see how it goes as my car is booked in for a problem later this week.

Regarding your photo, on mine, both the left and right sides are like your blue side description, (angled black blanking plate).
If you need a photo to compare with, let me know and I'll take a photo of mine and upload for you.

Looks great it titanium silver
Appreciate 0