View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 02:31 PM   #97
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEFARIOUS View Post
OK fine. Dudes do it too, don't get all SJW on me. Besides, in case you and MKSixer still don't get it, I made a quick video to explain it, since it's obvious that explaining my pet peeve TWICE isn't getting through.

Not always... Some streets do let the left lane go first, have it sit there when there's no cars left anymore, and then turns the light green for those heading straight.

Anybody that's met me (and I know there are some OG's on here that'll back me up) KNOW that I'm not an ass-kisser, and I'm not about to start making exceptions. I've been around Bimmerpost a few years more than they have, so if anything, I got seniority!
You took the time to make a video! Even if it took 30 seconds......sorry, still laughing....ok....I'll type now.

I'm not saying that you are wrong in what peeves you. If someone were to honk at me in the manner so eloquently demonstrated in your video, (I will give you props on that, pretty funny) I can't say that it would upset me, but I'd definitely be curious as to what was up the ass of the person behind me. Now if I'm day-dreaming or preoccupied and not paying attention, then yes; the fault is all mine and I'll accept it.

Now that this is cleared up, let's move on to demeanor.

Dude....no one is asking you to be an ass kisser. I'll tell you first hand, I'm one of the biggest assholes there are and have no problems getting in someone's shit; but only when they deserve it. MK and cmy are two of the most level headed, educated and kindest souls on these forums. To go at either one of them, let alone both....simultaneously; isn't going to make you any friends on here with most of the members.

Ever happen to see one of those movies, where the main character was like the coolest guy ever and then society changed around them? This would be one of those moments. You may have been on here in 2013, but clearly times were a little different 7 years ago. The users on here, have a tendency to find out a bit about a person, before we remove their testicles via the internet. We don't just go around jumping into people's asses before we find out who they are. Again, I'm a total asshole, have been to several people on here and don't feel one damn bit bad about it.....but their asses deserved what they got. Seniority means dick to any of us. It's all about post count and rep points these days son. You need to up those numbers before you start going around puffing your chest out in these parts. You may think you look cool acting like a bad ass, but we are all just sitting back laughing at you. It's kinda like watching the new kid in school, new employee or even the new cell mate in gen pop show up and start bossing people around and picking fights with people. Just be cool to the people on here and we'll be cool to you, regardless of how long anyone has been on here......if not.....welcome to the Thunder Dome mother fucker!
Appreciate 4
cmyx6go15581.00
MKSixer34171.50
Rmtt8206.00