Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: XM/XB7

Garage List
2024 XM Label  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VANOS View Post
How does it perform compared to the X5 M? Have you driven the X5 M? Like i mentioned earlier I have read and heard that it doesn’t perform as good overall.

Looks wise, it’s a great looking car in person; at first I wasn’t sure until I saw it in person and it’s a great looking car.
Coming from most recently X5M competition and have owned/driven all the performance SUVs in production, I can tell you that my XM label is faster in a straight line than my X5M comp with racechip. So straight line performance goes to XM label. Driving on streets the XM label handles better due to rear wheel steering at low speeds and feels more planted than my X5M comp at higher speeds. Now I am sure a professional driver on a racetrack in the X5M would probably be faster when pushed to the limits due to its power to weight but as I am NOT a professional driver and am on regular roads all the time, I am not able to push it to the limits so the XM handles better as a daily driver.

Other positives over my X5M comp are the rear seats in the XM label have incredible legroom and are the most comfortable rear seats I have ever sat in. Also, I can carry my downhill MTB easily in the rear with seats folded down and in my X5M it was a hassle trying to get it to fit so I usually drove my suv with a hitch.
Appreciate 1
VANOS140.50