Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
As you know if a team is still in contention come December, anything can happen. Any team on any given year can just turn on a switch late in the season and take off. How many times have we’ve seen teams light it up Sept-Oct (Dallas’ Romo days) only to fold like a lawn chair at a Tompa Bay retirement home when it mattered the most?

Ever heard of some old Yankee player who wore #8? It ain’t over till it’s ovah. Ask the Falcons that and the 14 Seahawks. That chart above can easily be flipped through the first top 2-3 lines.
Yeah I realize that but I just think there's something off about the Chiefs this season, particularly Mahomes. Defenses are playing 2 deep and keeping a lot of their DBs in a position to prevent the deep balls. I just think teams have gotten smarter in terms of how they play them and everyone is paying attention. How many picks has he thrown so far this season? 10.
The Chiefs have played more games than any other team the last two seasons. Back to back Super Bowl appearances. I imagine they are very tired. I think that has something to do with them being off this season.
Appreciate 0