View Single Post
      05-23-2019, 08:17 AM   #6220
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
I used the spot spray dilution on a few areas on Tuesday evening. Every time I walk the dog, I check up to see if I can see where I sprayed/didn't. I believe I can see some of the l'il bastards looking a bit lighter but it's hard to tell in some areas.

This weekend, I'll run some Q4 over some of the adjacent areas to see which works better. Then there's the salt and vinegar that'll be going down in some spots...

Got my dedicated lawn sprayer for herbicides. I'll probably use my backpack sprayer for any blanket critter sprays since I have some liquid bifenthrin.

Added a sticker to the weed killing sprayer to help differentiate.

It takes a while to work because of the method it uses, give it a bit longer then other chems to see results. You don't see it used much commercially due to that reason, every one expects instant.

Speaking of instant, I see a lot of posts on here where people just keep putting fert down if the lawn isn't green in a week or two. Most products used are slow release so if they keep applying it thinking that fertilizer is magic it will catch up to them eventually. It will also make the pH go too high in the long run.

Q4 is a good product but what I like and use on clients lawns is T-Zone, works great! Price is insane low too. T-Zone is very low odor compared to Q4.
Appreciate 1
bosstones1154.00