Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by David70 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
Mine dropped as soon as I paid off my mortgage. Not that it matters... I think past certain number it's all excellent for creditors
I agree, at some point it really doesn't matter and the rate you get charges doesn't go down anymore.

I only have my mortgage as a loan and at 2.75% am only paying as required.
You don't get a tShirt for 850, as long as your above 730? You get best rate

I was 800+ on all my scores yet bmw finance manager (Dealer) still inflated my rate...

"Mr. Miller, I think with a little push I can squeeze you in a tier 2 loan with BMW financial" I'll do my best, lol

Have a mortgage since I was 19 years old, several investment properties mostly all 70%+ paid off and over 10 vehicles leased/financed past 15 years but the BMW Stealer wants to squeeze me in a tier 2 rate

I thought paying sticker the dealer would play by the rules (plenty of meat on the bone) for the deal but no, greed and games, lies to my face

On what grounds Base rate isn't avail to me? only bmw does this for more profit imo
Yeah I'm not pushing to get 850. I'm usually around 825 to 840 just doing what I do every day, normal spending and paying off cards when due, paying my mortgage, etc. If BMW won't give you their best rate I would look elsewhere.
Ordered car, dealer had allocation, normally I would confirm rate then shop for best maybe credit union would be better but 2.89% I thought was locked, weeks later after deposit and time for final down payment (cars almost built) vin# etc. Dealer offered 5.5%! to late to go to my credit union @ 3% so we settled on 4.24%

verbal agreement on base rate with my score then when time came to get it they played games for a higher rate

My fault for not confirming, bottom line is I love the car, my son too (13 years old) he hand washed it in the rain/mist lol
Yeah I took their word on it that it was a good rate as well. It sounded good and they have their financing arm right there ready to take care of everything. I figured I could always refinance later so no biggie.
Appreciate 0