Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X6 M50i

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1speedbike View Post
A few things..

1. Don't show her you're sad or upset. Just be like "okay, peace" .. it'll make her want you back, and then you can be the one to say no. If you show that you're all upset, she knows she can have you back whenever she wants, if she gets bored of all the other guys she might want to be with. If you act like you don't care, it's like a freaking switch in their brain. Everyone wants what they can't have.

2. Going with #1, afterwards, go out and have a good time. Seek company from the opposite sex because it'll make you feel better. Seek company from your bros as well, because it'll make you forget about her. But if you have positive attention coming from girls, then it'll help you realize how narrow minded you've been thinking that this one girl is everything.

3. Going with #2.. I met my current girlfriend (of almost 2 years) the DAY AFTER I broke up with my then girlfriend of 4 years. Me and a friend brought her and a friend to a club, looking for just a good time. We ended up really connecting, and now I'm very happy with her. There are plenty of women and the world doesn't work like "she's my soulmate" or "she's the only one", there are just multiple levels of compatibility and if you rid yourself of this girl, it's always exciting meeting someone new and seeing how well you click.

4. Get crunk.

5. Four months really isn't all that long. You didn't even get past the "honeymoon phase".. that shit isn't meant to be. But you had fun and you can look back on it and smile (eventually).

6. It's okay to be sad. Sadness is natural. It's okay to feel depressed and feel like you need some friends/family/hell even pets to lean on. That's what friends/family/pets are for.

7. Without a girlfriend, you realize how much extra time you have right? Time to get in better shape at the gym, time to take relaxing drives instead of driving to the mall with her, time to see movies YOU want to see, time to get some extra work done, start a project, pick up a hobby, or just relax and sleep more. Possibilities are endless.

8. You drive a BMW, live in the United States, have family and friends who love you, and probably live a comfortable life. You're not a poor hungry person in a third world country. Sounds cheesy to say it, but you gotta look at the big picture!

Enjoy life mang
you win!

Appreciate 0