07-14-2016, 09:33 AM   #8358
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
I joke, but my fossil with a leather band held up great. Wore it daily for over 2 years, people seemed to think it was cool.
I had a Fossil back in HS that I liked but someone pushed me in the pool and it got destroyed. Actually haven't been to Fossil in a long time, might check them out for a daily and get a nice leather band for going out to the bars and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
You thinking something quartz - like in the sub-$1,000 range - or looking to go mechanical? Dressy? If thinking something like that - Movado has lots of cool stuff - there are some snazzy looking ones in the Red Label line. There is the Heritage Series. They have a whole range of stuff - even some mechanicals that are very reasonable. I have always liked their design aesthetic. A Movado, I would by for looks, and not worry about "content".
Definitely sub $1k. I would like a nice daily watch, but nothing too crazy because I do a lot of activities during the day that could scratch it up pretty good. Nothing too flashy, but can be worn on a night out or just going to the grocery store.
Appreciate 0