View Single Post
      09-18-2020, 02:16 PM   #53
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Dude, this is the moustache liking thread, who dis?

Agreed. On all of this, with a but of course.

Finding my shortcomings is easy. Most of those also end up being stories our kids will share with their kids when explaining what not to do.

But seriously, I could hot wax his face tonight after he falls asleep. He can buy an AR tomorrow and I'd just figure out a way to build a car from what ever lands in my yard.

So the but:

You know how ridiculously bad people like you with real problem solving and writing abilities make us whiners like me look like? Fuck you too.

Good seeing you around, old friend. I've missed you!
Yeah, I was meaning to send you an email for a while now to make sure everything was ok since you weren't posting and I failed on that front. Mea culpa. Hope to see you posting more, the banter is always fun!

An Alfa would be one thing yes, but if you really want to be annoyed, I'd select a product from JLR. Electrical gremlins are especially prevalent, but could be mechanical too - the surprise is all part of the spice of ownership. And yet, I do like both Jag and LR's. In spite of their many shortcomings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post

I think things will be easier and less tense once we have the baby and she is more mobile and less agitated about everything lol.

Nope. You poor soul. Is this your first, or have you forgotten?

Post partum is at least as bad as pregnancy. That's when all the leftover chemicals and what not come out to play. And they fight dirty. And its worse, because you are sitting there thinking that since the baby is out, you should have the woman you knew back.

This crap lasts for at least 6 months, if not a year. I think it is exacerbated by the sleepless nights in some fairness to the woman. But yeah...chemicals dude...makes them not themselves for a post partum stretch.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50