03-11-2014, 07:08 PM   #156
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-NYC View Post
I know what it means. Do you know what the difference between theory and practice is? or in vitro vs in vitro? Because it would make sense that an identical active ingredients provide the same outcome but they don't.

The active ingredient in two different toothpastes may be sodium fluoride but for some reason, my mouth feels cleaner using one toothpaste over another.
That's your interpretation of things not the fact, you could be biased about a certain product, the flavor could make you think it works better, study your teeth and see if there is evidence of lack of fluoride with one? What you feel isn't the same thing as what is actually happening. People tell me bigger tablets work better, or green ones, its all assinine and has no basis in reality. You can find studies to prove whatever thesis you want. Are the studies set ip correctly, who paid for the study, who interpreted the data, and on and on. Just like this forum and people thinking they can feel the power increase from and air filter, it just aint so. I'm not basing this on something I did 12 years ago like you either. Would you also argue that this atom of oxygen is better than that one? Its a scientific certainty that they are the same unless they have a different chemical structure then it is a different compound and we are no longer comparing apples to apples just like any medication. Its simple and beyond you.
Appreciate 0