Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestRace View Post
I am very surprised why my food cost is quite higher than most (if not all) those posted here. I do occasionally cook a few fancy food such as fresh natural salmon, some high end steaks, and I do spend on wine but no more than most people. I occasionally go out oh may be three times a month. My main local store is Albertsons which may not be the cheapest but not the most expensive either.

I guess for a larger family you could save a lot by going to Costo or Walmart, but for a single, it's just not practical buying large quantity of food. It's hard to store fresh vegetables for more than a week.

My estimate includes miscellaneous stuffs such as condiments, plastic/aluminum wraps and so on which could cost quite a bit.
Well hang on....I don't consider alcohol to be part of "groceries". So if you are including that in your amount, I wonder how many others are too. Please clarify. Might make you feel better.
Me & wifey do not drink, just a few times a year mostly @ cookouts-party's

We go to Costco too, bulk items

feeding the wolves I mean kids costs money, teenage girls cost the most, you would think the little 5' 100 pounders eat like birds no way

Combined with snobby organic tastes and not knowing the word NO they are the bulk spenders on groceries

If I asked for a name brand cereal growing up my mother would give me the death stare
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15127.00
Joekerr7929.00