View Single Post
      07-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #131
Glideslope
goldmember
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

You guys made me LOL!

Let's just say that I'm a little too married, and while on a biz trip to HK, Singapore and beyond, my wife would bust me at the frontdoor on my return if anything illegal happened. I was getting heavily flirted with by a F/A in biz class... (don't even bother in economy!) and she asked me what hotel I was staying at on the island and gave me her contact info so I could take her out clubbing that very night. I later found out from my mates that are B777 pilots from the airline that the F/A are "tarts" mostly, so scoring with one would not be a gigantic accomplishment.

Moral of the story, F/A in asia (eg. Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific) also notice if you're rocking a Rolex as many of them do too. If you're in Biz class and are a young American, they'll assume you're a rich software tycoon and start the heavy flirting. It's not a bad form of in-flight entertainment actually!