NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Under statement of the year! Actually if they think they'll make money off you they are quite understanding the minute they find out you are shopping for other facilities they won't give you the time of day. Was there looking for a factory to make garments for a past employer got the cold shoulder many times when I asked about other factories.
Trust me... Even most Taiwanese people, which aren't too distant a descendant of China, are thoroughly disgusted with how things are run in China; doing business there is like a game of chess where you have to REALLY be borderline tactical to not get screwed over since their laws are very loosely enforced (e.g. minor infractions can be bribed, or copyright infringement is only prosecuted if it is 100% alike)...

But what I was more or less referring to is life in general... Like traffic laws are very lax and loosely enforced, so us haoles won't last a day if you don't know how to deal with either reckless or so-overly-cautious-that-it-causes-accidents-or-traffic drivers. If it means a quick buck, they'll do anything; such as oil "refined" through sewage waste and being dunked on your food, which come to think of it, I guess is why OP had diarrhea... Or even as simple as asking the person next to you to put aside their damn cheap POS cigarettes (which the blades are often coated in grease and uses cheap glue to hold the paper together so it smells more like burnt plastic / chemical shitstorm than tobacco) for one fucking minute since you're getting nauseous is grounds for an argument, when in other countries they will gladly oblige (true story)... Plus other examples.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0