04-16-2009, 01:20 PM   #25
Jammin Jason
We run LA
Ras al-Khaimah
Rep
Drives: Slow E90

Garage List
06 E90  [0.00]
this never happened to me, but there was this one drunk guy that try to fight my friends and i. There was 6 of us and he wanted to take on all of us. so we ignored him and he kept following us and punking us. so we go infront of yogurtland and pushes my friend into the tables and right then and there he knew that all of us wanted to kick this his ass, but we couldnt cus they were all over 18 so if we start something we get introuble. but my friend whos closest to him, steps up and ask why he's doing all this shit and stuff and the drunk guy punches my friend in the jaw, but my friend didnt flinch or move or anything. then my friend punches him back in the face and the drunk guy stumbles and my friend grabs him by the head and tosses him on the floor. Now theyre getting down on the floor. i see my friend in control of this situation...he didnt need our help, but then the people inside yogurtland tells us to go inside and call the cops. they cops come, the drunk guy runs...but then the drunk guy got caught across the street. and we go in for questioning and lets us go. that drunk a-holes in jail. looking back on it this drunk fool wanted to scrap 6 on 1, when this guy cant even handle one of us... all of us wanted to kick this guys ass...but luckily we all kept our composure...dont know what wouldve happen to the guy if we (my friends and i) took it in the alley...6 on 1 like what the drunk guy wanted....

my friend ended up with just a busted lip...nothing serious
and he was acting on self-defense, so he didnt get introuble
but the drunk guy who wanted to fight all of us went to jail for assault