View Single Post
      12-30-2020, 12:46 PM   #2176
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickonphoenix View Post
I live in a mid rise so I have valet trash pickup, but I have to have it outside my door no earlier than 11 pm but not later than 8 am or I have to actually carry it down the hall and put it in a trash chute like a peasant.
I have valet trash and can't opt out of the monthly fee despite having the trash chute 10 feet away outside my door and am perfectly fine taking out my own trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I have to play car tetris everytime I want to wash cars because I have too many cars and too little driveway... even though I have one of the bigger driveway layouts in the community. PLUS getting whatever car is parked in the right side of the 2 car garage is sometimes a pita because my giant ass truck blocks a good chunk of driveway.

Sometimes I end up taking a car I don't really feel like driving because it's in the right spot to get out easiest.
dreaming in 30 fps? Pffffft what is this peasantry, get up to 144 FPS.

Additional #firstworldproblem : Doctor screwed up treating my back pain and I had to play Pebble Beach with a limp over the holidays. Couldn't friggin hit a fairway for crap. Been to 3 more PT appointments since. Cost me $0 but trading a bit of back pain for not being able to walk well / swing at all was NOT the outcome I was hoping for when I saw him the first time.
Appreciate 3