View Single Post
      10-07-2019, 11:00 AM   #284
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
I am still ok with Dak. We were down 31-3. And Dak mounted an impressive comeback in the 4th quarter.

Biggest issue that will forever plague my team: Jason Fuckwad Garrett! This fucker is so irritating and incompetent it's past funy. It is pathetic.
Another glaring hole is at the SAFETY position. Time after time, i am seeing opposing QBs scramble, extend plsys, making throws where the Safety should be there to prevent. Jeff Heath is a bum. Jerry believes in his senile head we can pay for an average safety and win. Nope!

Kellen Moore is also not utilizing Dak correctly either. If the coverage or pass rush dictates, he needs to have designed running plays.
was a weird playcalling game again for sure.

We opened up the offense early in the game and had success and we opened it back up in the 4th and had success. If not for that int that hit Cooper right in both hands, i think its a different game. Zeke was gashing them up and down the field and only got 12 carries? WTF.

And not having Tyron hurt us yet again. How many times do we have to have Tyron go out and Dak have a bad game to realize we cant put bums in for Tyron. Dak had no faith in his bakup LT and it showed with his poor pocket presence and his forcing of the ball.

And lets not get started on another team coming in to play our top Run Defense and just completely dominating on the run.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0