View Single Post
      05-31-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
aznazasin
AznAzasin
United_States
Rep
Drives: FG E92 M3 | LSB E46 M3 | F80 M

Here are some pics of Venom at Bimmerfest and MFEST to show off the newest mods courtesy of Republic Wraps | Republic Werkz. You’ll also notice the new BBKs from Rotora (8 pot 405mm front and 4 pot 380mm rear) plus some new shoes provided by Ace Alloy Wheels.
Props to Scott Chu, Toby Ullman and Brian McGee for these photos.

All in all, the outcome was nothing short of stellar. Although they had their hands full at the time, Chris reassured me that my order would still be completed in time for both shows. The customer service, as you probably know, was second to none as Chris C. was always quick to address any questions or concerns I had regarding the build whether via phone, text, email or even in person. The turn around time was definitely impressive given that these required more work than others as it was a 1 of 1 project.

I would just like to thank Chris Cunningham and the entire team at RWC for the excellent product, but more importantly, remarklable customer satisfaction they provided me with.

Be sure to contact them for your next project: https://www.facebook.com/republicwraps

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Appreciate 0