First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
guys the aethetics world is so fucked.

every girl walking around with fillers with that fucking pout

men getting fillers in there jaw

might as well start taking testosterone.

I agree with this. The introduction of filters is ruining society. My friends daughter started getting filler in her lips at 19!!! WTF?!?

I could also post a few pics of friends who have started changing the shape of their face and not really for the better due to filler.

In regards to the T, this is becoming a secondary cash business for a few providers I know. The scary part is one of them took an online course and thinks he is knowledgeable enough. He calls to see how I can be a resource of more info to help him. I’m sorry but there is a lot more to hormones and the body than a few hour online course can educate you. My friend works in an aesthetic clinic as a provider. They wanted her to take a few hour course for women’s hormones so she could start prescribing pellets. Once again, cash business. I told her she shouldn’t touch that with a 10’ pole. Other than NICU and primary care she has zero knowledge of hormones.

All this bs makes me think about the rage nightmare of semaglutide.

People need to really examine what is going on inside their mind along with what type of foods they fill their body with. If people would take the time to really work on these two things they would find much more peace and happiness with who they are as a person.
Appreciate 0