05-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #7
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Guys,

here we have one of the first decent live photos of the BMW M2 Competition with M Performance parts. As you can see, it is Misha Charoudin who shared them with me.

He is now at APEX at the Ring and will walk back to the M Performance center to make a lot more photos.

Next to this, it also means that we will have this car at the N24 this weekend! I am there with Tim aka Shmee150 after BMW invited us and I will definitely make a whole series of photos laying underneath the car, etc...

Questions; please ask them to me know and I will investigate! Yes I know about the roof at factory/dealer installation and we want pricing, but anything else let me know.

If you want to meet up at the Ring, than please let me know.

Special thanks to Misha for the photos!

MR
Compiled questions that have yet to be fully answered from the M2 Competition: Questions for the Beijing Auto Show thread.
  • Can you please get pictures of the undercarriage, specifically the front of the car where the oil cooler is located and the rear where the new ball joint suspension is?
  • Can you please make a video while revving the exhaust and going WOT in each mode, comfort, sport, sport+?
  • Is the front armrest still retractable?
  • Will 18” wheels fit with the optional 2NH brakes?
  • What’s the weight difference between the 437M wheels and the new 788M wheels?
  • Are the M Sport seats standard for USA customers?
  • Can you take pics of the rear seats?
  • Is the particulate filter the reason the muffler is so large and will USA cars also be equipped with it?
  • Can you find out as much as you can about what’s been done overall to the suspension, specifically spring and damper rates, etc.?
Thanks!
Appreciate 2
dmboone254972.00
ChrisK4449.00