Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 991.1 911 GTS, '16 F85 X5M

Garage List
2013 BMW ///M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
omfg... so jealous. How do you like it? I was planning on buy one as a self-present once I graduate with my signing bonus... but I decided to start my own business instead! I'll just have to wait a couple more years
I was never into watches until 3 years ago, and since then Ive treated myself to a new one on my bday every two years. When I saw the B&R I had to have it since only 500 pieces were made, also considered the phantom but felt it was small. I loved the watch when I first got it, but its hard to maintain unless you are super careful. Since it is black, I have a couple nicks on it and it bothers the heck out of me. Im thinking of getting it refurbished and have a feeling Ill love it once again when I do so. I guess it like getting a dent in your car... I also find the lume on it is kind of weak.

I find that I dont wear it that often also because my other two are more suited for work, and Im still in the honeymoon phase with the Panerai I just got in Italy.

You made the right choice in waiting, something cooler will inevitably be released by B&R.