06-23-2022, 04:51 PM   #54
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
I have a family of four and went a couple years ago. You can dm if you have any specific questions. I stayed at the Grand Floridian. 10K should be fine. I didn't go on the cheap and stayed a week or so.

With respect to planning, 6 months in advance is probably the minimal for the hotel but you're going in the fall so that might help. Stay inside the "world" trust me. And try to get a hotel with monorail access.

You're in that grey zone with your kids' age. Any younger and it's too much as there's still a lot of walking and you'll probably be doing stuff each day. But she's probably super into Disney right now so may as well strike while the iron's hot.
Yeah honestly I would have held off (or not gone at all) if it weren't for my daughter being in her Disney phase and asking me about it. Doesn't help that her other 4 year old friend just got back from Disney. I figure with her turning 6 by the time we do go, that'll be a good age for her to enjoy it to the fullest.

Ideally I would have knocked both kids out in one trip if we waited till my daughter was 9 and son was 5. But good to know that $10k is fine. Some of the numbers being thrown around here gave me heart palpitations

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 1