King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Hate to hear it.

Opportunity for two bimmers?
Hell no! Although I do love Bavarian, I don't see myself owning another. Perhaps in a few years start leasing, but I don't know that I'll ever own another BMW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Two cars KR?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
how the fuck.
Backing out of the garage last night. Ran my ass off all weekend, little to no time to do anything. In a rush last night, the girlfriend and I were leaving, backed out of the garage right into her car. I just tinted her headlights last weekend too. Time and material out the window, not to mention the damage done to mine. I tinted my tail lights last year. Now all 4 will need to be done again in order to match. Not to mention the vinyl work I've done to my car. Frustrating for someone who doesn't have time to do anything as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
That....is the very definition of a rough morning. That sucks, is this at all something that insurance is covering with no fault to you by chance?

I'd say your day can only go up from here, but that's not entirely true I suppose as I guess even worse things could happen, so I'll say that I'm hoping the rest of your day goes much better!
We're good on the insurance. I was concerned that it may need to be covered under the homeowner's policy since it happened in my driveway versus a public street. Insurance company already called, simple process, waiting on a call from them now to assess damage. Unfortunately I came in to a shit storm at work to boot, while trying to handle all this. The rest of the week should be cake.
Appreciate 0