cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Thanks! Luckily it's a second home so no moving... just a lot of spending on more crap to fill it up with and a lot of back and forth driving from FL.

Unfortunately we had to pay cash (which we did not want to do) but our offers were always getting declined in favor of cash deals. Luckily this one was in a price range where we could do cash. Apparently there were over 10 offers and they only showed it for like a day. Luckily for us the seller did not want to accept sight unseen cash offers which I hear they had a few. I should be able to refinance to get my cash out though.
Well, being you don't have to deal with the mortgage and moving nonsense the spending part is fun. You can do renovations at your leisure without the stress of trying to get them done before you move in. I was in hell for months after my recent move and couldn't do everything I wanted to. I really want to gut my master bath but the thought of doing it while living in the house....

Have fun!

Last edited by cmyx6go; 05-05-2021 at 11:29 AM..
Appreciate 2