infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
A-burger, double, cheese, no mustard or pickles.

This used to be Lot-A-Burger. I had stopped at my dad's office, and have fond memories of him taking me over there 30-40 years ago if I happened to fill in as his secretary for a day or 5. Same counter where you order. Slightly updated menu. Same Pepsi machine, same shake machine.

This isn't the best part of the 'Nard. There was a guy behind me that I had done the tango with at the front door, trying to figure out who goes first. I ordered. Another lady ordered. Then as I'm standing there I overhear Ralph asking how much with tax it would be for an A-burger, vs. with cheese.

Queue up thru line, get to the register, and she calls Ralph. He had shuffled back out to his shopping cart. I told her, I was UncleWede, she said my order was still coming. Then she went ahead and started to ring me up. "Put $5 of credit on Ralph's tab too" She just couldn't understand this. So she gave me my change, and I handed her 5, for when he comes back.

I go out the back door, and I see Ralph shuffling away. I saw no bag. I tried.
There used to be a Lottaburger in the Nard? No ways dude. Never heard of it on the west coast.
Appreciate 0