Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
The things ya gotta put up with dont seem to get better!
It does. You have to go through lots of coal to get to the diamond. It's so interesting in that it's similar to how we dated in college, not how the whippersnappers (quoting UncleWede here) date today. In college it's a bit like two parallel lines of people marching in opposite directions in that you have high levels of semi-fleeting contact with a few sticking as you gain friendships with the exception of fraternities and sororities. Once school is over you have clusters of people in small groups due to work contact. This is why dating as an adult is so challenging. The dating sites move you back to the former state and increase contact probability. I'm actually thinking of writing a paper on the phenomenon. I don't know if one has been written but I've often thought of this and it was anecdotally confirmed through my own use.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1