Thread: Cecil the lion
View Single Post
      08-03-2015, 11:52 AM   #73
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

I can not even wrap my head around the fact that ANIMALS are becoming EXTINCT due to low-life fuggers slaughtering them???
There are PLENTY of resources afforded to World Powers to prevent this bullshit from ever happening. So I also blame the very countries and leaders for NOT implementing and more importantly, enforcing much harsher punishments (up to and including death to the hunters) for killing any and all known anilmals there even close to being endangered!

Now in the case of this lion and the recent White Rhino, again... Why even allow these scumsacks on the property with weapons to go out and hunt these majestic creatures? It all comes down to $$$! So the local LEO's whose job it is to prevent these hunts are NOT being punished harshly enough themselves. Nor compensated correctly.
Example: Said government issues warnings to all local Officials stating that if and when an endangered or majestic creature is killed, you and your superior officer will be placed in front of a firing squad, I guarantee, we wouldn't see bullshit like this happening.