View Single Post
      07-03-2017, 07:29 PM   #41
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Not to hijack the thread but ! I hope this is not the case.
Thank you. Not sure what's happening at the moment. When you've gone through not one but two cancer situations, it really distorts your sense of reality. The first time I was diagnosed a few years ago, I had to deal with making decisions on whether to continue with our marriage plans, fertility planning, all the medical crap with surgery and chemo, and estate planning. This was all condensed over a few months. I had never had any major issues, never have had any surgery of any kind except oral and have been very physically active all my life. Oh and I worked the entire time.

Second time was last summer and now we're doing a wait and see because a test has been coming back abnormal.

So yeah, having to deal with the death of my father with me being very young and my father being relatively young, now I'm dealing with health issues where I may not even see the age my father did. I haven't had the most pleasant of life experiences.
Appreciate 2
Lups11827.50
wdb4732.00