SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
fact is I'm guilty of most of the things in here. Only because I have no respect for 90% of drivers on the road.

- American drivers typically have completely different personalities when in their cars compared to when outside. I'll see someone driving like a complete douchebag, weaving, etc. I pull up to them and find out that it's a 50 year old asian woman. WTF. Either that or a skinny fucking nerd who would get his shit pushed in if he ever acted so stupid outside his car.

- I always tailgate. Usually someone is ALWAYS going slow in the left lane, leaving a 40 car distance in front of them. Fuck them, I don't care if they don't like me, I'll tailgate no matter what car you have, Porsche, SUV, whatever. Being in the right lane is a different story, but if you're in the left you better be going at least 20 over the speed limit.

- I pass on the right all the time, for the reason above.

- If someone in front of me is turning left or right, I will accelerate and pass them just as they make the turn, effectively "running them off the road". Because it gets done to me every turn I take.

- To avoid getting "run off the road" while turning, I will typically floor it to place a large distance between me and the car in front of me. That way I can turn at my own pace without some fuck SUV or pickup truck running up my ass.

- I constantly pay attention to my rearview to see if any shmuck is gonna try and pass me on the right. And if they do, I accelerate and block him in, making him look like a fucktard.

- On the rotaries/roundabouts here in Mass, I will pass people around the turns because no one has a clue how rotaries work and end up braking in the middle of the fuckin road.

- People who seem to purposely drive in 2 lanes. If I see that I usually pass them at a high speed and an extremely close distance to scare the shit out of them.

Basically, I normally cruise without problem, but there are 1 or 2 people a day that really get on my nerves. Most of the time it turns out to be a soccer mom or some other old fuckhead that doesn't even deserve to have a liscense.

This problem would be solved, all the RMV needs to do is implement a MUCH harder driving test... and stress the rules like they do in Germany... aka IF YOU WANT TO GO SLOW< STAY IN THE FUCKING RIHGT LANE.
Like you yourself deserves to have a "liscense"? BTW, it's L-I-C-E-N-S-E.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0