Thread: Hot Wheels
View Single Post
      03-14-2018, 07:42 AM   #13
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I've looked for BMW Hot Wheels but have only found the i3 which i bought for a buddy of mine as he just bought one. I would like to have one of the more expensive "models" such as the dealer model cars they have laying around, but those damn things are too expensive to justify.....that money could go towards car parts.

I do have a crazy Jack Daniels collection that I don't have any pics of. Crazy old bottles with whiskey still in them. I think the oldest I have is a bottle of 1901. My father was close friends with Jimmy Bedford who was the 6th Master Distiller and passed away in 2009. The amount of bottles and what I have is hard for me to wrap my mind around sometimes. I have one of the barrels seen in this commercial. Each barrel was laser etched with the info, mine is barrel # 69, signed by Frank Bobo, Jeff Arnett and Jimmy's widow Emily Bedford. There are only two barrels like this in existence, I have one and my sister has the other. (barrel # 72) I haven't researched but it would be cool to find out where the other 138 barrels ended up. I also have prohibition era tokens used to purchase whiskey at the distillery in those days as well as a bottle to commemorate Angelo Luccesis' 90th birthday, signed by Luccesi and Jimmy Bedford. Sad as it seems, I'm considering selling the entire colection, roughly 40 rare bottles all autographed.

Dad was invited to be in one of the commercials that year and was sick the day of shooting unable to attend. The guy holding the whiskey up to the light in the commercial is Jeff Arnett, (the 7th Master Distiller) the restaurant clip you see is the inside of Frank Bobo's (the 5th Master Distiller) wifes' restaurant. Lots of cool heritage and history.

Last edited by King Rudi; 03-14-2018 at 07:55 AM..
Appreciate 1
Ickdeep5722.50