01-25-2007, 07:16 PM   #78
777ER
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
i do that every single time... u just have to in NYC.

of course i dont need people to let me in, when its stop and go, and the stupid drivers take forever to creep forward, i just smoothly fit myself in between those gaps.
ditto...it's all the damn rubberneckers and idiots!

If everyone in the NY metro area drove like grandma's, we'll all be getting stepped on, getting sent back to the line on a exit, or taking longer than resonable time in getting to one place from another!

I hate it when those rubberneck at a accident or those people getting into the other lane at a light on the parkway because there's no one else there and you're in that lane slowing down already. Pretty f'ing annoying here in the Westchester county area!

Oh yeah the most annoying one is those who get on the ramp...slow down to a crawl and merges at the very last min.

Hello?! entry ramps are for accelerating to traffic speed and merging!

Do planes do a takeoff roll, then stop at the end of the runway and shoot into the sky like it's a rocket?! Hell no!

Whenever I'm on a entry to the highway, it's takeoff roll time! Accelerate to the traffic or faster if there's a car in the way before merging!

Now vans and SUV's are the worst on the road, they block all the view that you can't see what's going on in the traffic ahead.

The same goes for school buses, wtf do they need those big ugly yellow half assed empty buses for?! A big van would do the same purpose!
Oh yeah the vans drive the left lane like they own it and don't move over, which in return they get cut off!

Last edited by 777ER; 01-25-2007 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: added info
Appreciate 0