Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBD

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBMW View Post
Jason, it cant hurt to ask. If Aaron can do it I am sure he will. Erhard is a great dealer.
This is true. I didn't want to piss him off because we all know that these cars are moving; however, being that the guy I'm currently working with immediately jumped on -$500, I figured it doesn't hurt to push. :biggrin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
The best thing I did to help you last night was not let you drive. Usually I would let you, but you'd be screwed.

GO DRIVE THE 1.....

Open the wallet and get the P package, Com Acs, Prem Stereo, HS, and Sat Radio.....LIVE :eyebulge:

BTW...you wanting more than $500 is an excuss to keep you from jumping on board....:wink:
This is true, man. Although, I'd have been pussy-footing it since you just got her. You have WAY too many guns for me to risk hurting your newest baby! :wink:

Concerning packages, it may be easier for me just to bite the bullet and load her up... I'll consider it a pre-graduation present to myself.

I know... $500 is pretty damn good as it is, but I'd love to have bragging rights knowing that I did better than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyGams View Post
new jersey checking in!

bwah haha
If your avatar wasn't so badass, I'd be chasing you out of here with a broom!
Appreciate 0