Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
With many housing markets in need of starter and entry level homes, this should be a huge success. I would imagine one of the bigger hurdles with a project like this getting the buy in from cities and counties for approval to build what is probably considered non-standard construction. This is an awesome project. I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks Jason.

These are great points and the team we have assembled has politics in mind. The foray in the underserved housing market for entry level homes is based on creating a market wedge in that market. The reason for this are manifold:

1. Introduce the planning commission to the concept as a solution for their challenge of entry level and low-income homes which are exciting and affordable. (Begins Tuesday)

2. Use positive PR for the project to engage local sustainability advocates and get their buy-in on the project and political horsepower on their side. (Starts Thursday)

3. Use the first completed home as a model for any potential political stakeholders.

4. Engage a local media partner (already done) to provide air cover and normalize the concept within the community.

5. Find the local hipster population and get their buy in. (J/K)

These are broad strokes but provide a basic framework of our intentions.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM410783.00