View Single Post
      05-17-2020, 12:55 PM   #970
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Haven’t been in this thread for some time. OP, glad all seems well with you.

Have people filed complaints against you? If so, has the department sided with you on all/most of the time? Not asking just to be ‘that guy’, however, I’m not sure if I should file a complaint against an officer.

I’ll try to be quick:

April 30th a semi truck (no trailer) took out my fender, headlight and bumper while I was stopped. Driver failed to see me in the right lane as I was about to make a right hand turn when he made a right hand turn from the left lane. Officer who arrived at the scene blamed me for the incident, saying that my car was too low to the ground and the truck driver couldn’t see me. No ticket was issued to either party, yet both insurance companies put the blame on the truck driver. However, there are issues with his coverage.

Worth pursuing a complaint against the officer for failure to ticket the trucker for the accident/possible no insurance?
Appreciate 0