United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 535i

Garage List
2008 M5  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple1 View Post
Men I thought that was you, and I was wondering that I hadn't seen you at any of the meets of late!! damn you moved all the way down south? more cnotes to make down there?

I'm jealous men but congrats on a really great ride. I was in Atlanta at the end of last month and the food down there is heavy men, they cook food down there on another level, I ate like once a day because the meals were just that satisfying.

Like Kanye says welcome to the good life and enjoy it men. I'm sure you not missing the cold falls & winters
Aside from the unbearable heat of July and August, things are definitely nice down here. I even sold my winter tires not too long ago

Its amazing how much further your money goes down here. I hope all is well with the NYC/NJ crew.
Appreciate 0