View Single Post
      02-20-2013, 08:26 AM   #18
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

music videos still exist - probably 40% more today than they did in the 80's.....

you won't find them on MTV though - because MTV is now a collective cess pool of sloppy idiots who are allergic to making good decisions.

like someone else posted, you can find anything on youtube now.

i have Dish Network, and they have a channel called "Palladia" - they run a block of videos for about 3 or 4 hours straight. well, with commercials, but they play ALL KINDS of videos.

they may have stopped running videos after 2006 because when reading the info on one of those blocks, it says something like "as featured in 2006".

they play rock, hip hop, country, etc.....

BUT, i got about 110-120 music videos on my phone that i purchased from itunes - sometimes i set my phone on it's side and let the videos play one after the other.

got some Johnny Cash, Carrie Underwood, Sublime, Outkast, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi, Beastie Boys, Black Eyed Peas, Scarface, Brad Paisley, James Brown, CCR, House of Pain, BIG, etc

that is my most random playlist i have, because of the different genres that i purchased....

imagine going with Alan Jackson for one video, then getting hit with "Beautiful People" on the very next video HAHAHA !!!!
Appreciate 0