View Single Post
      08-20-2019, 08:24 AM   #22
baconbits
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Before we crown the Browns as SB champs come February in ghetto Miami Gardens, can the Browns have a winning season for once? IIRC the Browns last playoff appearance was 1992 when 1/2 of everyone here either wasn’t hatched yet or running around in footie pajamas.

QB comes off as a tool and OBJ can’t stay on the field for 1/2 a season. Cleveland can have his issues along with him demanding a new contract soon. Good luck.

Make a statement on the field, go 7-3 during the first 10 games. Make the playoffs? Toot your own horn but can everyone stop riding their cocks until they prove they are great? I mean honestly.
2002, went 9-7 and lost in the wildcard game to the Steelers 36-33.

Mayfield comes off as a tool but our previous QB Manziel running around making dollar signs with his hands after a first down isn't?

I'm not 100% sold on OBJ yet as well because of those issues but we'll see.

Mayfield proved his worth last season. Even during the Redskins game this year, we told them ahead of time "Hey, our first possession will be run like a 2 minute drill so look out" and he still walked all over them WITHOUT OBJ or Landry on the field so...
Appreciate 0