01-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #12
thread killer
Banned
Rep
Drives: faster then your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper_545i View Post
Thank you sir! May I have another!

Get over it already! Now who's getting their panties in a wad! Certainly not me. All I did was post my experience. I came here with a legitimate question. You replied to the thread nearly two and a half months later. Monday morning quarterback? Your post may have actually meant something to me and other forum members if it wasn't filled with sarcasm and cynicism. Sorry if you feel I took money out of your pocket. I guess it's a tough way to make a living isn't it? And what do you mean you love seeing people like this? Do you know me? Your personal attacks only validate my claims of your character. I am assuming your employeed by BMW? Are you one of those ever so cheerful SA's that we see every time we come in for service that are pissed off at the world? Do you work off of a commission? You may actually know what your talking about, and your post may have actually mattered to me, to bad it was clouded with your demeaning personality. Must come with your BMW Training? Anyway, stay angry if you want cupcake. I am moving on. I think you should to.

two months? actually It is 44 days.

Or 1 month, 14 days excluding the post date.
if you wanna call me names cause you have tears on your keyboard get your exaggerated dates right :finger:

monday morning quarterback? more like hero slick. i do what i say and can back it up. im not an internet troll who doesnt know what im talking about. im not loosing any sleep not working on your car, trust me. there are plenty of 4wheeled fish in the sea.

im sorry if you feel my hurtfull messages get to your care-bear heart strings you should learn not to take everything personal.... your probably one of those types that freak out when the deli slices your lunch meat the wrong thickness, huh? :finger:

i love seeing people try to skimp on expensive cars to save a buck, then screw it up and i get to fix it, thats all.

i wouldnt try having some guy with a meat cleaver do open heart surgery to me cause it could save a buck, now why would you do that to your car?
BTW, just a hint, your battery repair still isnt completed..... then again your car has already gone WTF with your IBS/BSD data from a new battery

as for me?
i work for myself. i am my own business.
i can write service if you would like. its not very challenging though. its not hard. ill tell you, it goes like this:
greet customer.
kiss his ass.
write up car.
pat customer on the butt and get him out off the drive to work.
look at car.
give estimate to customer.
kiss his ass, make him feel important.
work on car.
greet customer.
kiss his ass again.
(my favorite part) hear him say "Thanks" while he pays.
repeat every visit.

how hard is that? not very. Cars on the other hand dont like to talk much, and its hard to hold a conversation with a brake rotor.
personal and work HAVE to be light switches. you cant mix them, thus im a very motivated and enthusiastic person.

and of course i work off of commision. flat rate is the only way true proffesional technicians work..... i mean there are exceptions to the rule yes, but if your not good, your not flatrate.... and when your really good, you make hand over fist.

consider me really good and make hand over fist

see ya on your next MOST/iDrive/ARS/DME/EGS/AHL visit when the tire shop cant fix it :finger:
Appreciate 0