View Single Post
      09-28-2011, 07:42 AM   #13
LuxAngelEyes
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerboyali View Post
Ok this might be a stupid question, but I have a 08 E60 LCI with Xenon lights. Will this work for my car? or is this for cars that are not Xenon? and do u have to change the bulbs out also, so you dont get yellow colored night time lights or does this application fix that also? I think those are the D1 bulbs, lights?

I guess what I would like to know is how is this application different from what John sells at MOTORCEPTS on the 5series.net site. His is a HID upgrade for LCI cars. Is this also a HID upgrade? Sorry I am confused?

AJ
Hi AJ.
the LUX H8 V3 angel eyes are for the Xenon headlights only, so you will be all set with your car. the angel eye bulbs are a h8 bulb and what is the style of the LUX H8 V3, so it will replace the color of all 4 rings in the headlights. I believe the ones available on 5series.net are different and if they are HID bulbs then they are much different the LED's. there is a lot of discussion about HID and LED and LED's are the preferred method since they are easier to run, cause less problems, and have a more even light distribution.
Appreciate 0