BoostedBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: TiAg E92 335

Garage List
2003 S2000  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstyle71 View Post
Dude..I'm Arabic and I have an Arabic name and I'm a pilot (that's 3 things compared to that kids 1 thing which is his name)....Should I live my life in misery because I'm named after some terrorist? and you say I'm clueless? rightttttttttttttt.

Why? because you choose to look at it a certain way?
What are you talking about? What other way should I look at it? What name comes to mind when you hear Adolf Hitler? Notice I did not simply say Adolf as you tried to convey as being the same thing as being named "osama" or "saddam" in your previous post, which is not the same as being named Adolf Hitler. They are simply first names, which is fine, but when you choose to name your child "ADOLF HITLER" you are clearly doing it for a reason, and it is not the same as being named "adolf," "osama," or "saddam." If that were the case then you wouldn't be able to name your child anything because I could come up with an example of a bad person from history with the same first name. I think you are the one choosing to look at this a certain way, and it seems like its more from a defensive point of view against anything that isn't 1,000% politically correct.

l 19" Rial Daytona Race l KW V2 l Eisenhaus Race Exhaust l
Appreciate 0