View Single Post
      08-07-2020, 02:56 PM   #42
SpacegrayMe90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
.....or at a minimum a thread title change.

I'll make a suggestion for the title change.

"I don't qualify for unemployment but I think I deserve it because I make less now and I can't be bothered to spend my time trying to solve my own problems" or (in true Rocky and Bullwinkle style - because two titles are better than one) "The inadvertent thread that sheds light on the fact that VisualEcho is a good dude that actually deserves some assistance."

Shit. &

It would have been better served to have started with a "here's my situation" and to be followed by, "what suggestions do you guys have in order to assist," rather than jumping in the empty, plastic, kiddie pool of unemployment right off the bat.

What's even funnier is that he waited until the unemployment stimulus to end before he even ask about it. That's like writing yelp review about how he starved to death in the parking lot after the restaurant closed, but he has a feast, that most don't get, waiting at home.
You seem to be hurt by something, maybe lack of salary on your end??? I touched a nerve with my previous earnings much? The funny thing is I don't think my prior earnings is a lot of money...

You are a part of the problem with forums, can't ask a questions without having dicks like you!

Last edited by SpacegrayMe90; 08-07-2020 at 03:01 PM..
Appreciate 0