Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsopoulos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
Yes it was mt Lemmon! I remember it was a nice drive, it was pretty empty but open for selling pie and maybe the trails.
The drive is awesome! Loved ripping up and down it on my motorcycle. Unfortunately its been closed for a while tho due a recent massive fire that consumed it. Hoping to make it up one last time before I head out. Wouldnt mind owning a little cabin up there to escape to every once in awhile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsopoulos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
Yes it was mt Lemmon! I remember it was a nice drive, it was pretty empty but open for selling pie and maybe the trails.
The drive is awesome! Loved ripping up and down it on my motorcycle. Unfortunately its been closed for a while tho due a recent massive fire that consumed it. Hoping to make it up one last time before I head out. Wouldnt mind owning a little cabin up there to escape to every once in awhile.
Yes I remember it was cooler up there and refreshing.

I think for ppl like me that live surrounded by trees, the desert is just so different and such a unique experience. It's just hot as hell in the summer and I don't think it has the opportunities of other cities. But winters and snow are a drag I'm the first to admit.
Appreciate 0