View Single Post
      04-19-2022, 10:51 PM   #1
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Recommendations for good Android phone?

Been a while since I needed to get a new one, but now I'm in the market. I don't need anything fancy/top-of-the-line, just a decent one that will not be obsolete next year is good enough. I'm only doing basic surfing, watching YT, using Waze, install some food takeout apps and my security cam (Wyze) apps, WhatsApp, TikTok, that's about it. I don't do gaming. Would like lots of storage space/can expand w microSD. Would appreciate something w decent battery life because my stupid LG G5 is driving me nuts, the battery dies like in a couple of hours or even less. I'm in the Montreal area if useful. I guess that should be enough info. TIA.

criteria:
.NEW
.Android
.budget, I dunno, <CAD200/USD160
.won't be obsolete overnight
.decent battery life
.decent storage
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?

Last edited by tranquility; 04-20-2022 at 05:00 PM..
Appreciate 0