06-11-2019, 11:47 AM   #15
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfm56d7b View Post
My friend relocated from Charlotte, NC to Southern California. He and his family do not miss storms, ice, and the usual assortment of East Coast weather elements.

There isn't a perfect place to live; just compromises once is willing to make.

Commutes in SoCal are longer than average mainly due to housing affordability. Some people I know live in Temecula and commute to La Jolla.
i use to do that. i use to commute from San Jacinto (Hemet area) to La Jolla for 3 years because the housing was cheaper out there. 1.5hr commute one way. that's what a lot of military people do who commute from Temecula to San Diego

Living in San Diego pretty much all my life except for the last 7 years here in OH i'd go back in a heartbeat if the money was there. but the money is here in OH. never seen the different season's throughout the year until i came out here. don't care for the snow or the cornfields. i do care for the fact that the car culture isn't as popular out here as in west/east coast.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1